Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Samurai Edge

I just got my GCE O Levels result!

Are those like that ACT/SAT here in America? I got a 28 on my ACT, which I'm fairly content with.

God I hated the ACTs and SATs. Well I hate all standardized tests in general. I always get a splitting headache while taking them. And its always so cold in the rooms they administer the tests in. Even worse than the test is studying for them. God I was so pissed at my first ACT score...but I did a whole lot better the second time. I always preferred the SATs since it was hella easier and I did pretty well the first time. I pity the kids that have to take the new SATs, muahahahaha!

I thank the lord that our school system doesn't give a crap about tests that are similar to SATs.

I thank the lord that our school system doesn't give a crap about tests that are similar to SATs.

You are lucky :clapping: I have to go through major tests all my life.

Now that I have start working, I have take a vow, NEVER to take tests again.

God I hated the ACTs and SATs. Well I hate all standardized tests in general. I always get a splitting headache while taking them. And its always so cold in the rooms they administer the tests in. Even worse than the test is studying for them. God I was so pissed at my first ACT score...but I did a whole lot better the second time. I always preferred the SATs since it was hella easier and I did pretty well the first time. I pity the kids that have to take the new SATs, muahahahaha!

I wish i was born one year earlier because we are the first ones taking them. At least i'm taking my chem portion this june so i can get that out of the way.

I might get that. :\ At least I'm pitied.