Thai Peanut Chicken

Daeval

Maybe I'll try experminting with more then just pasta stuff. Maybe various types of rice, give more or less make it like a stew possibly.

I hate cooking, but experminting is fun as hell, especially when you have to eat force it with at others.

Yeah, I love experimenting with recipes too. I'm not sure how this would turn out as a stew. The sauce is rather strong, so it might be overpowering. The noodles do a good job of dispersing the flavor. Who knows though? Let me know what you come up with and how it turns out.

Edited by Daeval

My gf is thai so yes ive had it. Its very yummy but u gota be expecting something different. Not many people react well to the peanut taste but man soon as ur use to it you will want more. Ive become very addicated to thai food.. luckly my gf helps with that :afro:. I have to say Red Curry is my fav at the moment.. ooh specialy if its got lots of spices in it. I swear my face will turn red its so hot but i cant stop eating it.

Does it tasted like any Thai spicy food? :rofl:

It has a really slight kick to it from the cayenne, but you could ramp that up and go for "fires of hell" if you really wanted. I don't think peanut sauce is usually really spicy though, but I dunno...

After reasing the first sentence, I instantly thought of "Monty Python". :)

[sarcasm]I have no idea why you would get that impression...[/sarcasm]