Referendum #1

Who wants to remove the forum censor?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only been here a short while, and i really don't see anything wrong with the rules that are in place. I enjoy these forums, and would hate for it to turn into a big mess just beacuse people would like to say EVERYTHING they want. I respect GC's and the other admins rules, and I sure don't envy their position on having to maintain it all :)

I've only been here a short while, and i really don't see anything wrong with the rules that are in place. I enjoy these forums, and would hate for it to turn into a big mess just beacuse people would like to say EVERYTHING they want. I respect GC's and the other admins rules, and I sure don't envy their position on having to maintain it all :)

We need more people with your mindset.

I'm of that position as well. I'm not surprised, this topic coming from Axl. The "it's GC fault" bullshite he's been spewing is getting flocking old. If you wanna go off the handle then do it at 2emu, as is the case now....don't bring it here.

I'm of that position as well. I'm not surprised, this topic coming from Axl. The "it's GC fault" bullshite he's been spewing is getting flocking old. If you wanna go off the handle then do it at 2emu, as is the case now....don't bring it here.

He will be slapped around with a trout if he dare to question Mr. Gryph's authority :) We have a set of rules, you know :)

He will be slapped around with a trout if he dare to question Mr. Gryph's authority :) We have a set of rules, you know :)

Yes, even on 2Emulation. Bordering sure, but still there.

Yeah, our rules rule! :) And not only that, just because we have a lax language policy doesn't mean it's a place for morons (except for our Ghosty). Ok, enough shameless whoring. :)

I'm not a fan of censorship but I fully understand why the language filter is up. The kind of language I like to use would have degraded this place.