SFA3 sound issues

BritneysPAIRS

If you set frameskip to off, many games have this sound issues.

Just try gunbird and you will notice it too, maybe some games are not noticeable.

I think this is a problem of MAMEoX, not only BenderMAMEoX. In my build I have this problem too.

Just set frameskip to auto :)

It's not a problem, it's simply because the Xbox is not powerful enough to emulate these games under MAME at full frame-rate. As MAME continues to develop, the specs needed to run games at full speed are also increasing. This is bad news for Xbox owners. But the MAME team aren't interested in how the games play. Only in how well the hardware is emulated.

It's not a problem, it's simply because the Xbox is not powerful enough to emulate these games under MAME at full frame-rate. As MAME continues to develop, the specs needed to run games at full speed are also increasing. This is bad news for Xbox owners. But the MAME team aren't interested in how the games play. Only in how well the hardware is emulated.

I think it's a problem.

Because if it is not a problem, when you set frameskip to off, the game will play more slowly, and the sound should play more slowly as well. The game and the sound will keep sync so there wont be any issues but only some slowdown.