V-Liner Start Up

EVOL

Haha! That's funny. I think there is something wrong with the machine settings. I think F2 lets you get into the machine settings, you can mess around with settings there but don't change too much or that'll screw things up.

But go ahead and try Clone Mame, you can find it here: http://clone-mame.blogspot.com/

Edited by GryphonKlaw

It's on my Available list in Clone MAME...I just assumed it worked. I guess maybe not.

then again, I also heard that MAME could be the only one that emulates it... I seriously stopped caring, since it's like, what, a slot-machine game?

It's funny that EVOL posted the question here, when I answered his question on another forum. Anyway for those that don't know, here it is - for KAWAKS.

if you're using keyboard controls

1. delete eeprom\vliner.srm

2. start kawaks

3. start the game

4. in the config screen, press A until you highlight CONNECT COIN 1 KEY/NOT

5. Press these keys one at a time: F A S F

6. Now it says CONNECT COIN 1 COIN IN

7. Press D to start the game

@ GryphonKlaw - Thanks for the link...V-liner works sweet in Clone MAME32 0.91u2 but it doesnt read my KOF2003 & other year 2000+ roms that used to work in MAME32k 0.90:D

@ robbbert - lol...I appreciate your Help on the other forum but like you said it was just a guess & that guess didnt work,Thx anyways :)

@ GryphonKlaw - Thanks for the link...V-liner works sweet in Clone MAME32 0.91u2 but it doesnt read my KOF2003 & other year 2000+ roms that used to work in MAME32k 0.90:D

@ robbbert - lol...I appreciate your Help on the other forum but like you said it was just a guess & that guess didnt work,Thx anyways  :)

I hate to say it but Mame32k 0.90 is really EK Mame and is already known for useing incorrect sets

Anyway I know V Liner works ok in Clone Mame32 plus but not in the normal Clone Mame I am not sure why.. But I am looking at other ways of getting it to work in the normal build.