Fantasy match up, who would win?

Fatal Rose

who would win?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

batista would win if he could catch the little guy. if the little dude could keep away from him batista would get tired out though. all Batista needs is one good closeline and the spinebuster to put silva or just about anyone) down for good though.

hahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahaha.........

Batista winning?

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha....

I guess no one knows that Silva is one of the most lethal fighters on the planet today.

Aren't you the one that said no one would be thrown in the stockades for their opinion? ;)

Not that I don't agree.. There comes a point where technique gets the advantage over raw strength and showmanship.

hahahahhaahhahaahhahahahahaha.........

Batista winning?

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha....

I guess no one knows that Silva is one of the most lethal fighters on the planet today.

Aren't you the one that said no one would be thrown in the stockades for their opinion? ;)

Not that I don't agree.. There comes a point where technique gets the advantage over raw strength and showmanship.

Yea I know, but this was to much. Nah i am just messing man, people can say whoever they want. I am just laughing at the thought of Batista winning, I can't picture happening in anyway. I have some vids of silva if anyone is interested.

Wait, arent this two fightings in UFC? I once saw a video were a fighter very similer looking to bastita , that man wooped this scrawny guy that was fast with his arms and legs, like running around you before you can punch quik, his sidesteps were his majority, but then bastita like started attacking him and KO!

Wait, arent this two fightings in UFC? I once saw a video were a fighter very similer looking to bastita , that man wooped this scrawny guy that was fast with his arms and legs, like running around you before you can punch quik, his sidesteps were his majority, but then bastita like started attacking him and KO!

You know not of what you speak.