Gamecube/GBA link

SWAMP_THING

If he's talking about games that actually use the link inseted of linking up for bonus junk, then of course those games don't do jack.

If he's talking about games that actually use the link inseted of linking up for bonus junk, then of course those games don't do jack.

I thought he might be interested in games that could take advantage of the feature since there isn't many games that fully use the gcn/gba link.

windwaker is the only game I used the link feature on. I didn't think it was worth the hassle....

FFCC is actually pretty good. Played a few with my sister when I had my second GBA lying around when we rented it. I think with pokemon it's the gba link.

i hoped nintendo would have taken more advantage of the whole link stuff. I mean it was so sweet back when the dc had the cool vmu with mini games and being able use it to see ur life and stuff durring a game.. but nintendo never went that far.. hell if i was able to link up and trade game saves that would have been even better.

yes Neomaster, im interested in anything that use it ,

im thinking ff:CC will be my first buy

does pokemon coloesm use the link?or is that the GBA player?

I would really recommend you consider getting ff:CC if you have more than one gba sp. You can play it using one gba but it's far more difficult and troublesome than just using the controller.