Me and GF in big bro, big sis program

PLasticSlug

huh?

oh dear god no, its his venom/proteinous/acidic fluid that he used in comic # 132 against the evil Dr. PutaVulva (sp) (russian i think?), which would make sense cause hes a Soviet Super-Soldier, in this episode he actually almost dies at the hands of DR. PutaVulva, she uses a kind of transmitted disease through her magic box of despair..... its one of the more obscure comics that omega came out with, with only circlulation in 25 countries and a limited number of 15000 copies. I would give you the title but i actually forgot it.....

Edited by PLasticSlug

huh?

oh dear god no, its his venom/proteinous/acidic fluid that he used in comic # 132 against the evil Dr. PutaVulva (sp)  (russian i think?), which would make sense cause hes a Soviet Super-Soldier, in this episode he actually almost dies at the hands of DR. PutaVulva, she uses a kind of transmitted disease through her magic box of despair..... its one of the more obscure comics that omega came out with, with only circlulation in 25 countries and a limited number of 15000 copies. I would give you the title but i actually forgot it.....

:D

Just give him a candybar to shut him up, or a dollar.

Dude, if PlasticSlug goes down that road, the kid will always ask for more and more. It's a vicious cycle, you know.

Dude , I understand that he's 7 and doing all this, the kids down here do it all the time also, the only way they stop is if you work with them, like, be cool with them and crap, listen to rap, dress like one, etc.., and there all spoiled! Most of the time because there parents are single parents and are scared that the kid will do something crazy like blow up the house