Mameox Prblm. Help Plz.

blkscorp

I got the latest Mameox.84 and loaded it to my xbox. I rebooted it and its listed on my Avalaunch dashboard. When I select a game it gives me a message and I can't play any of the games. What could be the problem?

Any help would be appreciated

OK.. it has a black screen that reads:

"Usage of emulators in conjuction with ROMs you don't own is forbidden by copyright law. If you are legally entitled to play "game name" on this emulator, Press ESC"

So did I download a wrong emulator? Plz help. I have checked the clock settings and still the same result.

Thanks

press left, right on teh d-pad at that screen. I think you can disable the warning in the options.

Prican,

I was using the same one when I got the latest FBA-XXX, it wouldn't load. I then was suggest to use an early FBA-XXX but using the newer default.xbe file which work, but when trying to load games it gave the message about some of the bios missing...especially for the NeoGeo game but the CPS 1/2 worked fine. So what do you suggest?

you can set bios in options for NeoGeo but that will look for say if set to unibio something like unibios2.bin you will see error if its not there, that can be stored in neogeo.zip (so they will all run with only 1 unibios2.bin) or you can put the file (eg unibios.bin) in every neogeo games. Remeber depending what you have set in options is the bios needed.

But to get neogeo.zip correct just use supplied dat then you wont have any problem.

PS I have mine set to Europe :P

I did use the Europe setting and everything is working good, just need to get Metal Slug X and 3 to work. I also wanted to know is there a way to view all of the games at full screen on my tv?

Thanks again for your help Prican and Britney

Edited by blkscorp