Help on SVC Chaos

ritzi

Hi !

I really need help on SNK vs Capcom. I spent hours reading and searching for similar problems in the forum but failed. This is what i got.

svcchaos.zip (102mb)

svcplus.zip (3.3mb)

svcsplusf.zip (3.6mb)

svcsplus.zip (3.6mb)

i also have

Nebula 2.24

Winkawaks 1.48

NeoRagex 0.6b

NeoMAME32 Plus! 0.90

Please help me. I desperately need your guidance.

Here is the screenshot of CRCs in my svcchaos.zip

As you can see, RomCenter does not recognize the svcchaos.zip

what do i do? thanks in advance!

temp.jpg

Edited by ritzi

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, svcchaos.zip is the encrypted set, which rules out NeoRAGEx on the spot (SVC doesn't work in official NRX builds anyway.)

Svcchaos in the main romset (the PCB dump). the plus sets are for SVC Plus, which give you the ability to play with bosses and whatnot.

Does NeoMAME32 Plus! Even support SVC? I think not, but I could be wrong. Use James' Clone MAME instead. James will most likely provide you with a link.

Official Nebula and Kawaks do not support SVC. Get a Loader for each emulator if you want to use those two.

Edited by Agozer

NeoMAME32 detects the svc but doesn't run it. So the rom I got is decrypted (encrypted, i mean)? Ok.. So I don't have to change anything inside my.zip rom?

Edited by ritzi

With Kawaks loader, you have to have the DAT specific to your rom set for it to work. Open your Kawaks folder and you'll see ASR.DAT, that's the file you have to edit. Use this program to make your own DAT: http://up2.fastuploads.com/romdatamaker.zip

In one of the steps it's going to let you choose which ROMs you want in the DAT so make sure you choose M1D, V1D, and V2D. Also, change the System:Neo to System:NEO.

sorry Gryph, no chance in hell anybody can make that set works with Kawaks loader. try James Clone MAME (dont have a clue on other MAME builds on the net.

that set is for Kawaks dev, and even that wont play it properly (messed up text data).

I have a clone kawaks that works with svc, it's called SiTWulfLoader, don't look on google cuz you won't find it, I could send it to you if you PM me, but unfourtanatly this only works with like 1 or 2 versions of SVC, if this doesnt work with at least one of the games then I can't help out more.

I have a clone kawaks that works with svc, it's called SiTWulfLoader, don't look on google cuz you won't find it, I could send it to you if you PM me, but unfourtanatly this only works with like 1 or 2 versions of SVC, if this doesnt work with at least one of the games then I can't help out more.

Yeah, but if your set the encrypted one or the decrypted one? The way things are looking now, he has to find the decrypted set unless he can get it working in MAME.

I wouldn't know if it's encrypted, remember, I only know C++...

A programming language has nothing to do with the romset being encrypted or decrypted. Is your SVC romset close to or over 100MB, or 40MB?

Edited by Agozer