Mario and friends in NBA Street Vol.3

Mag

jeez that is the most retarded thing I have ever seen narrowly beating out link in SC2 for GC. what is with nintendo. it just looks retarded. cartoony style characters in a game with realistic styled graphics.

seriously, crack kills.

Actually, this system-specifc stuff is a nice incentive. but i don't own a gamecube.

However, maybe we can hope for Ratchet and Clank or Master Chief in the respective PS2 and XBOX versions... :)

However, maybe we can hope for Ratchet and Clank or Master Chief in the respective PS2 and XBOX versions... :)

Or Jak and Daxtre even. :) That would rock, since all four characters have quite unique personalities.

Needs less loli.

Heh. It seems that Nintendo tries to make Peach "more appealing", but fails. :)

You should of seen 4ch in /v/ requestin teh pics of Peach was frightening to most of us over there. Nothing is sacred anymore. I blame this internet.

Needs less loli.

Heh. It seems that Nintendo tries to make Peach "more appealing", but fails. :)

You should of seen 4ch in /v/ requestin teh pics of Peach was frightening to most of us over there. Nothing is sacred anymore. I blame this internet.

I think I've seen that. Oh lord, Some sections of 4ch and the requests there would scare off most "normal" people.

Very few things in the intarweb bother me though. Still, that Peach request was way out there.

Edited by Agozer

4chan got owned by Weekend Web this weekend, it was funny. That place sucks.

Yeah, I read that Weekend Web. It was sad and funny. :) Other wacky boards under the lens too.

Edited by Agozer