Report Bugs Thread. Read first post before posting

MeGaBiTe1

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyya. I tried version.d recently, but I can't see a thing - just a black screen (and I did try stuff like afire.bin). The frame FPS thing is running, but the screen is blank and so are the pallete & memory viewers. The log shows no errors, the path to the emu is fine (short), hmm... I'm using a win98.

Edited by Raverin

For some test ROMs the screen is just black, because there are no graphics. The sole purpose of the ROM is to test a particular function. ROMs like testdiv, testadd, testemul, etc.

But afire.gba is meant to be a graphical test. I don't know what's up. Do you not see graphics on any test ROMs?

Edited by MeGaBiTe1

Emulator version: dsemu-0.0.1d

System: WinXP Home

The binary of the emulator that comes in the package works fine for me. It's just that when I run the makefile, the executable I get doesn't function corectly. It says Running and New ROM Loaded in the bottom bar, but the frames per/sec tab doesn't load. Then it just stays frozen like this, until I try to close the emulator and it crashes.This happened with every test ROM I tried. I've just been using nmake to compile. Should I use something else?