Guitar players/Fans gather....

KyokugenKiss

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jimmy hendrics wasn't shyt then?

He did say...

the only people on his level are Santana and Hendrix!!!

Hey edited after I posted. ;):angry::(

your just blind, the edit on that post was to add the commentary about the George Harrison show

I know this is an evil bump but is this eric with 2 unnamed yahoo's under the cream banner or is ginger baker going to be involved?

guitar gods = eric clapton, SRV, hendrix, jim heath, brian setzer, ect, ect.

hes forming it with Ginger Baker and that other dude

brian setzer is not a guitar god! hes not even a demi guitar god (like Jimmy Paige, Jeff Beck, or Stevie Ray Vaughn)

brian setzer is not a guitar god! hes not even a demi guitar god (like Jimmy Paige, Jeff Beck, or Stevie Ray Vaughn)

as long as you don't worship at the house of van halen i'll forget that comment and we are cool heheh

as long as you don't worship at the house of van halen i'll forget that comment and we are cool heheh

I love Van halen back when DLR was in it, but my opinion on Eddie Van Halens guitar play is that its totally overrated his guitar play in par with that of Prince durring the purple rain/Revolution era

I love Van halen back when DLR was in it, but my opinion on Eddie Van Halens guitar play is that its totally overrated his guitar play in par with that of Prince durring the purple rain/Revolution era

Who's that dude that sang bad to the bone?

prince is actually a good guitar player, I wish he would put a serious rock album out where he really showed his chops

commie, that's george thoughgood (sp)