Game-Elite.net NEEDS YOU!

Mukuro

Hi folks,

This is Mukuro, the owner of Game-Elite.net web site. I came here to share with you what I've got. So here, I'd like to know if anyone of you is interested in these jobs.

- 3 Poeple who can report gaming news for the portal. ( Must have good English skills ) and those should report news everyday.

- Moderators. Whoever is interested, must tell me what forums they want to moderate. But that's not all, to be a mod, you must first be a very active member that other members can notice.

- Advertiser. I mean here, a good advertiser who can spread a word about this site will gradually be promoted to a higher rank in the forums.

Guess that's it for now, so hurry up and send your inquiries to mokuro@gmail.com. The official launch of the web site is 01/01/2005.

http://www.game-elite.net/

Thanks. :devilboy:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your replys guys, I really like 'em.It doesn't make me disappointed to see that some of you are interested and others looks really busy.

Just to let you know, I got a 5GB web space in my web site. So, what you see in the web site now is still nothing and I hope that everything will be ready at the launch just to please our members. So, if you got any suggestions for the web site, then please do not hesitate to tell.

Thank you.

I Jsut Registered Under EmuGhost. I Look Pretty Good, But Under Live Chat Can You Also Put What Server And Channel You Are Susing? I Just HAte Useing Java.

THank You!

I would love to help but my english skills are bad, I can be a moderater tho, I wouldnt mind that, im very active, the reason of my small posts is because I just came here. So if you think my enlgish skills are good enough I would'nt myne doing the news.

Edit- I signed up with the name Drake

Edited by Drake

You just reminded me about the Live Chat in the web site. Yes it is a JAVA chat that I am really comfort with. The reason for not having an irc channel is because I've never used it. So, if you think that having irc channel beside the Live Chat is better, then I gotta find me one who can set up that channel for me.

As for you Drake, you know, reporting news is not that easy job that anyone can do, despite that I am an English teacher in my country, this doesn't me that my English is like a native speaker. So, that's why I came here looking for people who got good English skills. Well Drake, I will put you from now into consederation to be a mod if you could just proove that in the launch of the web site.

Good look. :D

Thanks Mukuro, I'll do a fine job and do you want news on any and every game because half the news I find out are for X-Box. So do you just want PC and PS2 and Gamecube,Nintendo DS, or also X-Box?

Edited by Drake