Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
BoomBa_GoosE

Another burnin' question...

ok dear friends, this is my question of the day.

i have aquired a game with 19 rar. files that are 48,429kB all with an ISO file in them. I also have the 1kb SFV file and of course the nfo. and the site link. this is the first time id ever encounter this kind of file assortment, and i have no idea how to burn this into a working game. i am low on DVD+r and i jus wanna make this work without destroyin a bunch of blank dvds haha. so if anyone could guide me, i would really appreciate it..thank you! :P

1) First off, read the NFO and get rid of the SFV (A file verification file that you can't use as is).

2) Open the first RAR and extract it to a directory of your choice. Other volumes will eventually follow suit.

3) Burn.

Edited by Agozer

Extract, Open/Install Alcholoh And Burn With PS2 Format. And Ya.

1) First off, read the NFO and get rid of the SFV (A file verification file that you can't use as is).

2) Open the first RAR and extract it to a directory of your choice. Other volumes will eventually follow suit.

3) Burn.

actually you can use the SFV to check your files using an app called QuickSFV.

comes in handy especially even if the pars are wrong :P

3) Burn.

it works perfectly, thank u guys! ill be thinkin of ya when i play this game now haha.

3) Burn.

actually you can use the SFV to check your files using an app called QuickSFV.

comes in handy especially even if the pars are wrong :naughty:

Yeah, you can use it to check if the files aren't corrupted or tampered with. But as I said, the file itself does nothing; you need to program to read it. (Like QuickSFV) :D