Infantry

Diso

Remember this old game?

Well I found out that u can play with other people as long as we don't make too many ppl play or sony will get mad at us.

The official version is found at www.infantryzone.com

and u hafta pay 7$ a month which isn't worth it cause u can play free on fridays.

Plus, mods are power hungry

Too lazy to edit my post.

The way this works is that my friend had a private server release of this game and he gave it to my bro and I still have it.

If anyone wants to help me fix the stat system, maybe we can get some games in.

I find this funny. When I worked at SOE, all our calls were about Everquest, but once in a while I'd have to deal with someone who couldn't connect to Infantry or got banned and called to biatch about it. We used to play it on our lunch breaks because it was quick and easy to just join a game and screw around for a while, and they frowned on us putting non-sony stuff on the computers (for potential legal reasons).

The community behind Infantry was so jaded and ornery that I never played for very long. It's probably the only online gaming community more anal than Gunbound's.

There was something called infant-free but they got threatened by SOE.

Its not like we're gonna steal or anything. The version I have is pretty old and its good for CM or WZA.

If sony has a problem with it, its not like they're losing members anyways. Just like a private 10 member or so where infant-free had a ton of ppl playing