Please welcome the UBERnoob

For example the Select-a-Fighter Screen is totally messed up - I can't see anything at all, just a few pics are viewable. Fighting Screen seems to be generally okay, as the sprites look fine. But Energy-Bar and all the other things are just missing.

If you have that patches, a PM would be great.

EDIT: This didn't work out, neither. To be honest - i'm fed up now.

Edited by Edgecution

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you tried using kawaks1.48DEV and recompiling the romset (patches are on teh website) so it has 6c and 1v roms?

I can email you 1.48dev and even a working romset - ready to go - if you want.

Nah, i'm not even able to receive such big files via E-Mail. Thanks anyway, but I don't want to play it anymore - its quite hard to fix this rom and getting the right rom and blaaa...Thats too much work for someone like me, who isn't absolutely in Kof2003 - i guess im sticking to Garou and Last Blade.

Or is Kof2003 this good?

Or is Kof2003 this good?

KOF2003 is very cool, IMO. I don't care what others might say. Then again, I've liked all KOFs in the past as well,

Edited by Agozer

I agree. IMO, if 2k3 had a larger roster and a couple necessary nerfs, it would be head and shoulders above all others. As it stands, I think it has the best gameplay so far, the best graphics, and is on par with the better ones for audio quality. I just miss the presence of Kula/Vanessa/etc on the roster. Very much worth playing.