Halo 2

Cominus

This shyt was garbage! How could somebody stand in line for like 3 hours to play thiz piece of shyt. OOO look a ghost, let me jack it while some dude is already on it. Yeah sure it's got new weapons, but they got rid of like 2 of the best ones. The assualt rifle and the high powered pistol. Two weapons at one time "WOW! *CLAP CLAP CLAP*" WTF? Yeah sure it made shyt easier, big deal, I play it one easy mode anywayz. They toned down the weapon sounds on the automatic weapons, that is so damn gay, if it were any gayer it would be like random fag or fatal fag. I actually enjoy loud weapons, it givez me a sense of power, and it'z not like the damn aliens don't hear you were you fire any of the weapons in the game.

The only good thing I can say about this game so far (haven't beat it yet lol) is that they have dual hand weapons which save time on killing, the sword which is almost like an instant kill but it runs out of energy, they made like a kool boss but which wasn't even a boss, um...new enemys, yeah sure the last one only had like 3-4(convant). um...shyt I don't know...lol...fawk somebody help me out here im kinda lost...oh yeah, your troop A.I. is a little higher than part 1 because now if you just leave the wart hog there all alone they'll all get in it and take off without you, I was like WTF, mother fawker thatz my ride, I had to walk like a mile before I found a ghost, but now you get to ride in the back and use the machine gun without having to worry too much that the dude will drive retardedly...well...thats it...

Edited by Cominus

The assualt rifle and the high powered pistol.

best weapons my ass.... the assualt rifle was a joke you get right in some guys face and ur shooting like crazy and the guy with the damn pistol gets u in 2 or 3 shots bleh.

I play it one easy mode anywayz

.... i didnt even know people played games on easy mode. how can u say a game sucks when it seems like u suck :blink:. atleast play it in normal man.

Ill say the single player was pretty boring. It has its up.. lost of explosions and such but like most single player games it lets u down in the end. Multiplayer if where halo2 is at.

This is basically a dead horse, but I'll throw in my 2 cents anyway...

I didn't play any single player, but I watched a few different people play it at various points in the campaign and it looked as solid as any other standard FPS. Nothing amazing (it didn't have the creepyness of Doom 3 or the immersiveness of Half-Life 2), but it looked like a fun little romp. The levels looked much better than Halo 1's endless identical hallways.

The multiplayer (LAN mode) was quite a bit better than the first game. The weapons seemed far more balanced in that there was actually reason to use something other than the pistol, sniper rifle, or rocket launcher, which dominated the old one. The levels had a much better flow, and the placement of weapons and things rewarded movement more than the first, making the game's pace a little more like Unreal Tournament's. The dual weapons thing is a cute gimmick, but nothing more, and the fact that you can't throw grenades while dual-weilding balances it out nicely. The graphics were good, but the majority of the architecture is still basic geometric shapes and they do stand out a bit against the excellent special effects.

I would say that the Halo series is now almost on par with the status quo for PC FPS games. It would make a nice $39.99 title on PC, but I'd hesitate to pay the $50 price reserved for must-have titles. There just wasn't enough content to justify that much, and it doesn't really do anything I haven't seen before. That's not saying that it isn't a lot of fun though.

The game is great no doubt now that it contains online compatibility with XBOX live and so forth. not to mention sum downloadable maps <_<. but there is a slight downside that pissed me off about the game. as soon as you beat the brute and get the index while the master cheif isheaded to earth with the deadly ivory tower from halo the game cuts off as he saids "Finishing the fight". nothing more. im sure it left many gamers curious as to why did bungie do this well the answer is still not opened to the public. but many think that halo 3 might be the answer. to the ending situation.

The pistol is still the most powerful weapon in the game , maybe not alone , but with another weapon it can do alot of damage

i admit halo 2 isnt what it i would thought it would be , storywise i was a bit disappointed , they changed alot of stuff and i kinda missed the hell on earth feel shown on the trailer , but other than thought it was pretty good, MP is freaking great , overall halo 2 is worth the wait

xbox live is pretty great im doing well so far , atleast i think, although my clan and i have been having some problems the last few games :lol:

Madi's Stats