holy crap its hobbits

Aoshi

Alright Back To The Topic, Ya My Teacher Was Reading The News Artivle In The Papers A While Back, Then I Read It, I First Thought It Was Going To Be PRetty Well Preserved, As In The Skin Was Still On, But It Was Just A Ice Cube Of Bones. I Found It To Be Pretty Interesting Cuz The Papers Said That It "Shattered" The Human Evolution Theory. I Was Amazed! PLUS WE FOUND ONE OF MY PEOPLE!(Short)

Alright Back To The Topic, Ya My Teacher Was Reading The News Artivle In The Papers A While Back, Then I Read It, I First Thought It Was Going To Be PRetty Well Preserved, As In The Skin Was Still On, But It Was Just A Ice Cube Of Bones. I Found It To Be Pretty Interesting Cuz The Papers Said That It "Shattered" The Human Evolution Theory. I Was Amazed! PLUS WE FOUND ONE OF MY PEOPLE!(Short)

ghost u are really................................WEIRD!

How did they say this had "shattered" the human evolution theory? It seems like evolution would account for a braching like this, but maybe I'm not familiar with the specific theory they're talking about. (PS, let's not turn this into another Creation vs Evolution thread - think what you want, I just want to hear what "the papers" said)