need help here..

Jjangthekid

Ok, I've said this before and I'll say it again, you DON'T have to tell us that you downloaded it. Just say you got it, that'll be enough.

Anyway, what are the file names? This is the first time I've seen them split up into.bins. Didn't a read me or nfo file come with it?

sorry about that,

in the folder, there is a icon that said msinfo document, and I opened that with words and the "readme" came out, and so I think I know what to do now, but thanks anyways.

MSInfo automatically associates nfo files to itself. Open the nfo file in Notepad and read it through.

yea I read it through, didn't give accurate information on how to install it, however in the folder, there are alot of compressed winrar files and all of them have the same bin file (size) but others contain the cue files.. does cue files have any importance to burning the game?

Those aren't lots of bin files... It's a single huge bin file split into multiple RAR archives. Open the first archive (rar or r00 extension) and extract.

Others will follow suit automatically.

Edited by Agozer

The.cue is kind of like a description of how the bins should be recorded, used by the recorder. Most of the time you can do without them though.

More importantly, if you like this game, buy it (or put it on your christmas list, or whatever!), dagnabbit! You gotta reward developers when they make good stuff, otherwise they don't get to make more good stuff for you to enjoy.