what pc game should i get?

Jjangthekid

i wasn't sure where to put this so im just putting it in this section.

so what pc game should i get? im bored out of my mind these days and not sure which pc games are good. so please reply quickly, bc i wil be going to best buy or either gamestop soon..thanks

and also note that i have geforce 4 mx 64 mb card,, dont recommend me a game like doom3 or half life 2.. :lol:

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

X-Plane 8.0 is out! this is not so much a game as a real pilot training simulator and aircraft design tool (and its not for everyone) but it works great. Get a free demo at:

The Official X-Plane Website

enjoy.

Hey Jjang, I just found this: http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2281&p=10.

Apparantly the game runs very smoothly on that card but it uses the DX7 path so it just doesn't look as good.

And here are some pictures of it running on DX7 mode: http://www.anandtech.com/video/showdoc.aspx?i=2281&p=9

It's not THAT bad...meh.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

If you don't already have them:

- Far Cry -

An awesome single-player FPS experience. I had more fun with this than with Doom 3. Might be too beefy for your vid card, check the reqs.

- Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War -

An RTS from the makers of Homeworld, set in the amazingly detailed Warhammer 40K universe. I've only been playing it for a few days, but it's one of the largest, best-balanced, and most fun RTS games I've played in years. The graphics don't hurt either, but the voice acting is cheezy for some units. I haven't played much story mode, but the skirmish mode is awesome (and so presumably the multiplayer)

- Tropico -

A little older title, and likely to be cheap. An oft overlooked and very fun Sim City-style game in which you rule over a tropical island. As in Sim City, you have to balance your city's income with the happiness of your people, but the tongue-in-cheek island setting makes for more interesting options, such as burlesque houses to entertain and assassinations to get rid of dissenters. There are missions in which you shoot for a certain goal, and of course a sandbox mode where you do whatever you like.

Edited by Daeval