Some harder questions

BritneysPAIRS

I have all games working now apart from Steet Fighter 1

:D but I can live with that now id like to clean up a couple of emulators

1st MAMEoX how easy or even posible is it to put screenshots in list mode. Or in detail mode is it posible for it not to resize pic for vertial horizontal as I want it to go exactly where I tell it, as ive reskined it.

2 can Kawa-X be set to open in a Different emulator eg straight into Neo Geo not open in CS1 and have to right trigger to Neo Geo

also will it ever be posible to reskin Kawa-X or even sort list by every game not CS1 CS2 NeoGeo

Any help would be great these I dont think are easy questions. Experts only (hopefully im crap and they are easy questions)

3 Also I have all MK in one pack it gives me a list id like to be able to auto run say MK3 without list it looks like Glitch has worked this out im not sure how. I deleted using hex edit the names of the other arcade classics so they show as blank would love just to click on MK3 or MK2 icon say under XBMC

Cheers :P

only way your gonna get sf1 running perfectly is by getting the memory upgrade :naughty:

as far as i know, you can add screenshots to mameox but due to xbox's limits, you can't have all pics (4000 or so file limit per a folder).

i'm not sure if you're able to just use title.zip and/or snap.zip just for pics as i haven't had the time to try it out.

as for kawa-x, theres no way as of yet and i think this is something someone would've done when kawa-x hacking was such a big thing.

not sure about the mk thing you're talking about but there might be a guy in x-s forums working on a mame-x mk only version but seems to be busy lately.

Ive got screenshots work no probs but ive reskined MameoX and it alows you to define a window across and down X and Y pos I like this but when it finds a game in vertical mode not horizontal it takes the across measurement and makes it the down mesurement it then makes the across measure correctly proportional. The down side is I can design a Skin with a set windwos size it resizes and flip depending on game and I can stop it :censored:

Is there any way you guys know how to do this? or where the aspect ratio is stored :naughty:

Ive got mortal Kombat going perfect as well but I want to boot straight to MK3 or MK2 and not go though ugly dos window I have left.

GLitch has done it :clapping:

Edited by BritneysPAIRS

Ive got screenshots work no probs but ive reskined MameoX and it alows you to define a window across and down X and Y pos I like this but when it finds a game in vertical mode not horizontal it takes the across measurement and makes it the down mesurement it then makes the across measure correctly proportional. The down side is I can design a Skin with a set windwos size it resizes and flip depending on game and I can stop it :censored:

Is there any way you guys know how to do this? or where the aspect ratio is stored :naughty:

Ive got mortal Kombat going perfect as well but I want to boot straight to MK3 or MK2 and not go though ugly dos window I have left.

GLitch has done it :clapping:

you got all screenshots to work??

how?

what did you name it?? snaps.zip?

Ive got screenshots work no probs but ive reskined MameoX and it alows you to define a window across and down X and Y pos I like this but when it finds a game in vertical mode not horizontal it takes the across measurement and makes it the down mesurement it then makes the across measure correctly proportional. The down side is I can design a Skin with a set windwos size it resizes and flip depending on game and I can stop it :banghead:

Is there any way you guys know how to do this? or where the aspect ratio is stored :D

GLitch has done it :(

you got all screenshots to work??

how?

what did you name it?? snaps.zip?

Only got 1000 Roms done

ALl duplicates gone.......Only the top 1000 rated roms really so basically ive removal all the crap

Also remapped all Keys for all games with 6 buttons and also remapped for all games like Karai Warrior that have need rotating to top triggers. Moddeled to a cleaner skin as well. And got all samples cheats previews for all games in there

Ive tried all roms its bad as.......

Ive got a neat collection all working perfect

Only ones I would have added but were to slow is Mortal Kombat 2 and 3 and ultimate

Street Fighter 1

NBA jam

Rampage World tour (other rampages are fine)

Narc

basically Midway games and Street Fighter 1

Also all VMM games added that didnt run like a pig

Ive built the New Mame well Ive packaged it all up correctly

Got rating from big EMU site and added about 800 of the top Games sorted all keys and screenshots/samples/cheats etc

And Made a 1.8 gig Mame with a saved game so everything works sweet

Its all ill do unless MAME supports Midways later games or Street Fighter 1 goes or I can get more control over the GUI at the moment I hate the way it auto sizes you screenshots and you cant have a screen in list mode. If I could talk to a programmer I done programming myself and would help in adding screenshots to list mode, but im unfimilar to start if someone gives me a start ill code it no worries.