Join 1Emu "WhatPulse" Team

Mag

You sure? I just access to the website.

Dun worry, you are still our no. 1 spammer  :P

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. :P

But damn, I still can't access the site. And I don't see anyone elses Whatpulse sigs anymore. It must be a giant conspiracy against me.

So let me get this straight: What Pulse doesn't work and you're all bitchy because being there doesn't really contribute to anything anymore?

So let me get this straight: You are unable to differentiate between bitching and me light-heartedly talking about our WhatPulse team (it is useless, that's always been known) situation?

Please show me where I'm being a biatch. As team leader is bringing the current state of our Whatpulse team being bitchy? I suggest you learn what being bitchy means before you claim someone is being bitchy. For instance, RIGHT NOW I'm being bitchy. See, there's a big flocking difference.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You sure? I just access to the website.

Dun worry, you are still our no. 1 spammer  :P

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. :P

But damn, I still can't access the site. And I don't see anyone elses Whatpulse sigs anymore. It must be a giant conspiracy against me.

So let me get this straight: What Pulse doesn't work and you're all bitchy because being there doesn't really contribute to anything anymore?

So let me get this straight: You are unable to differentiate between bitching and me light-heartedly talking about our WhatPulse team (it is useless, that's always been known) situation?

Please show me where I'm being a biatch. As team leader is bringing the current state of our Whatpulse team being bitchy? I suggest you learn what being bitchy means before you claim someone is being bitchy. For instance, RIGHT NOW I'm being bitchy. See, there's a big flocking difference.

Hahahhahah... Touché. :( Ok ok, you win.

Edited by Agozer

The team is dead man! THEY'RE ALL DEAD! And I couldn't save them! I was helpless and I watched them die.

But seriously, if the servers aren't back up by the end of this week I'm disbanding Team 1Emulation.

The team is dead man! THEY'RE ALL DEAD! And I couldn't save them! I was helpless and I watched them die.

But seriously, if the servers aren't back up by the end of this week I'm disbanding Team 1Emulation.

Somehow I get a movie déjà vu...

Somehow I get a movie déjà vu...

Can't put a finger to which movie though :rolleyes:

so uh, gryph, would you like to call it off ? if so, I'm gonna unstick this stickie. Whatpulse used to be a good trend til the thing starting to have server issues.