Half-Life 2 headed to the arcades!

Gryph

Despite one flaw.. there was this Arcade game I forgot whats the name, it works good on a stick as a part FPS/3rd person shooter, the game sorta like Unreal Tournament with fun giant toys to mess with in the arena.

Despite one flaw.. there was this Arcade game I forgot whats the name, it works good on a stick as a part FPS/3rd person shooter, the game sorta like Unreal Tournament with fun giant toys to mess with in the arena.

I think that game was called WAR.

Anyways this is just pretty wierd in my IMO. If they meant "HL2" by Codename:Gordon then it would be good game :blink:

You mean Sega's OutTrigger?

Apparently they're doing this because the Japanese aren't great fans of fps's. I didn't realise they were not big fps fans, but it kind of makes me proud that that means most fps's (my favourite genre) were created by non-Japanese companies, considering the stranglehold the Japanese seem to have on the rest of the market.