About This File
Zenith is a frontend and Windows interface (GUI) for the Zinc emulator.
Grab the Snapshots Pack for Zenith here.
(from the Readme.txt file located in the zip archive...)
1. Extract files from archive into ZiNc directory with overwrite
2. Place ROM file "pr1data.8k" in the root of your C:\ drive. This
file contained in the current MAME sets for all of the System 11
games (for example, Tekken). This file must not be in archive
3. Execute ZeNith.exe
NOTE: ZeNith distributive included the files of others developers:
- ZiNc OpenGL and D3D renderers 1.2
- P.E.Op.S. Software renderer 1.17
- Winterblast's input plug-in 1.6
- System 11 Player version 03/03/2006
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11
- added support for P.E.Op.S. Software renderer 1.17 plug-in (both with cfg-file and with windows registry);
- added 2nd level of blending for Direct3D;
- added original screen resolution for SFEX;
- minor optimizations.
- Known bugs for P.E.Op.S. Software renderer:
- vertical games screen is not right orientation ('--rotate' function of ZiNc not working with this plug-in)