Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Street fighter EX2 And Alpha

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Dipeshbulsara

Dipeshbulsara

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Interests:Any thing about emulation
Click to view battle stats
is there any diffrence between Street fighter EX2 Plus and Street fighter EX2 Plus Alpha on the playstation?

Violent-Yagami

Violent-Yagami

Novice

• Members
  • 27 posts
no idea, i barely play those ones.....all i know is that their in 3D ;)

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
As far as I know, there isn't an SFEX2 Plus Alpha....Only SFEX Alpha.

SFEX Alpha had Sakura as a playable character + somekind of a decent story mode or something.

Edited by Agozer, 29 February 2004 - 10:47 PM.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
no there were 2 sfex games both being plus alpha editions for ps1. i don't recall the arcades having the alpha versions or not. the alpha versions added more characters like in ex1 plus alpha they added sakura and dalsiim

there was a third one but it sucked compared to ex2 and didn't improved when it was put on ps2. (you can't punch down in air, it will instead put you standing in front of the character you're fighting and do a straight punch; ex2 allowed you to punch down in the air and connect)

Edited by Prican25, 01 March 2004 - 04:17 AM.

floopy

floopy

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 143 posts
  • Interests:Debauchery, buggery, skullduggery, ruminating, calculating, exacerbating, and a little bit of everything in-between.
Man, I loved sfex2. Zangief was a friggin' monster in that version. I could destroy all comers with my mighty piledriver, and smash all competition with a german suplex. AAARRRGGGG. Makes me all... anxious just thinking about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users