Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Puyo Puyo and Psyvariar 2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,678 posts
  • Interests:I game bro
Click to view battle stats
Is it like that Super Street puzzle Fighter II x? Why do the japs love that stuff? Anyways the Psyvariar 2 is out on shareaza, meaning it's probably already out on overnet, or edonkey and emule. :D

Edited by Cominus, 28 February 2004 - 03:13 PM.

Dragon_5.56

Dragon_5.56

Novice

• Members
  • 21 posts
It's simple and easy to get in to. More important, it's fun. Lots of games look cool, but few are actually fun. With most games you finish them and never play it again.

Dragon_5.56

Dragon_5.56

Novice

• Members
  • 21 posts
Psyvariar 2 is on Suprnova. Go get it.

Segata

Segata

Novice

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Computers, Shiny Things
Over at Custom CD Labels, I uploaded [what I think is] a very good label for Puyo Puyo Fever. It may still be on the left side in the latest submissions. If not, click on "Dreamcast" and scroll down to "Puyo Puyo Fever".

I'm working on Psyvariar 2.

Edit: My Psyvariar 2 label is now up. I think it's pretty good, considering the lack of material I had to work with.

Edited by Segata, 28 February 2004 - 06:34 PM.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
nice labels :lol: Yep, i saw the Psycariar on Jigle, i knew it had to be out, now it seems to be everywhere, heh, anyway, dragon is right, these games rule, I have Super Puzzle Fighter II X and its really fun!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users