Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

New NeorageX EGCG-ver.4.2

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Segata

Segata

Novice

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Video Games, Computers, Shiny Things
Click to view battle stats
Argh. This is really frustrating. Everytime I try to import my new roms, the program shuts down. Is there something obvious that I'm doing wrong here? :rolleyes:

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts
ALL your ROMs, and I mean ALL, have to *.rom format. It shuts down if it finds anything else. Atleast that's what happened to me.

webcarrot

webcarrot

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
Thanks Spiff.,worked like a Charm :P.

Dynamo

Dynamo

CACK!!!

• Premium Members
  • 146 posts
Man is it me or does every NRX ECGC revision get worse than the last one? I tried loading SVC Chaos on the newest ECGC and it says unable to load program ROMS. I tried it on another ECGC that came packed with my SVC ROM and it worked. I even put the exact same settings on both version and it worked on the ECGC that came with my SVC ROM,but not on the newest. Whats up wit dat? :sad:

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
SVC works fine here....

Spiffy

Spiffy

Teh Vempyr Slayer

• Premium Members
  • 376 posts
  • Interests:Emulation, RPG Games, Bishoujo, Music/Mp3, Animes, Arcade Malls, Watching DVD Movies.. more..

still graphical errors i say forget the egcg altogether and stick with the neorage x's that work

there are patch already that fix those old neogeo roms to play it in the new nrx vers..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users