Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

How to enable Red Blood in Mslug5

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Darkzone

Darkzone

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 9 posts
Click to view battle stats
Hello anybody,

can you tell me how to enable the Red Blood option in Mslug5 in Kawaks or Fbax on Xbox Emulation? Can enable Blood via Soft dip switches,but it is white,need red.

Thanks

Mi|enko

Mi|enko

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts

Hello anybody,

can you tell me how to enable the Red Blood option in Mslug5 in Kawaks or Fbax on Xbox Emulation? Can enable Blood via Soft dip switches,but it is white,need red.

Thanks

Well, with MK on the genesis, it was A B A C A B B. lol. Just kiddin'. Honestly, wish I could help you, but I don't have a clue. Your topic just reminded me of the old days. lol

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts

Hello anybody,

Thanks

Put it in japanese region, normally Blood is enabled & not censored like in US & euro regions.

Darkzone

Darkzone

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 9 posts
Thanks Mr.X, it works.

My topic just reminded you of the old days ? *rofl* me too

have a nice day,cheers

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
blood works on usa as well when you use the soft dips in kawa-x (hit the right stick to the left)

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts

blood works on usa as well when you use the soft dips in kawa-x (hit the right stick to the left)

Yes, I know about "Blood" : On in the dips for US & euro regions too, but I've not had enough time to try it.

Also, I've not tried to turn on
DIP#1 00000001
Dip#2 00110000
in using Uni-bios with FBA.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users