Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

I am COMING BACK FULL TIME SOON

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

XXLEnigma

XXLEnigma

BANNED

• Banned
  • 313 posts
Click to view battle stats
Okay heres some better news for the site, I will be returning in about a month to a month, and a half. I got my computer checked by someone who knows whats up, and they said all that happened was that my fan had broke, and that my geforce 4 heated up like crazy, and mite be the reason one of my harddrive burnt out. It was the main hard drive too. But thats cool all together with out buying a new harddrive ( I GOT A FEW ANYWAYS ) I just gotta buy a new computer fan, and I will be adding my old geforce 4 card the mx series, and takeing out my BROKE ASS GEFORE 4 TI :confused: :D. Though any how till I do make a full return I will be supporting the site quite a bit, as I can. Hey real quick it just show you folks about how good I am at hardware yesterday I posted that my computer was fryed LOL which I taught it was but it aint all that bad after all;).

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
My first geforce melted because it over heated hehe. Now I have 6 fans in my computer and I use that "keep cool" paste. :cool:

emsley

emsley

Emsley here. That's right.

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,772 posts
  • Interests:Yelling.
can emsley reply here goes its been two days???!!

TapeWurm

TapeWurm

• Members
  • 84 posts
  • Interests:80's nostalgia, movies.. big time, old school cartoons, retro-gaming, newsgroups, file sharing, writing, computers for 20+ years, good applications and trying to stay close to God, despite being a constant sinner.
We'll be awaiting your comeback in full force man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users