Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Guilty Gear Emu's?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
Click to view battle stats
I used to have the dreamcast copy of GGX, and I really REALLY like GGXX, so does anybody know if there's an EMU that'll run these, or if there's even rom rips of these games yet? I kinda do doubt it but it would be great. if anybody has the japanese MS-DOS Guilty Gear X that'd kick ass too. thankyou much.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
The emulation of the Dreamcast and the PS2 are in very early stages, so that would be a definite NO. Guilty Gear Petit 2 however, has been released for the Bandai WonderSwan Color, and it's emulated.

P.S. Dreamcast and PS2 games aren't roms, they're ISOs.

Edited by Agozer, 01 January 2004 - 06:51 PM.

bled2deth17

bled2deth17

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 111 posts
  • Interests:as far as games go, most anything in two dimensions. my harddrive got fried earlier on, and I'm trying to rebuild the rom collection, so I'm very glad I found this place again (used to be emulforums.cjb). fave emulator is neorage by far. other interests and details: music is life, love is suicide, beliefs are trivial, rock lives on, deftones are good, tool is good, HIM is good, vast is good, cover songs rock, poetry is expression, expression is human, human is frowned upon these days, english is easy, writing is healthy, school is dumb, the rest is detail.
hmm. what arcade board did they run offa though? Naomi I think?

I know it's emulated in some way. I've seen sprite rips. must be the import MS-DOS version.

Edited by bled2deth17, 02 January 2004 - 03:13 PM.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

hmm. what arcade board did they run offa though? Naomi I think?

I know it's emulated in some way. I've seen sprite rips. must be the import MS-DOS version.

Trust me...I'm pretty sure it's not emulated. The MS-DOS version is another story though.

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
Guilty Gear X and Guilty Gear X2 both run on NAOMI hardware(believe me, I've seen it boot up and have waited the 10mins for it to boot up) but I have no clue about the original Guilty Gear. I think its old Sammy hardware

Mi|enko

Mi|enko

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
I have Guilty Gear X for PC. If there's no objections to me posting a torrent here, I'll seed it for ya and anybody else that wants it. If their are objections, just PM me or something.

BTW. I have it packed into a rar file. It's not an actual Emu so much as an actual PC game. It's got options and things when you load the game. But I've only ever seen this in one place, so I thought y'all may be interested. The file's about 300 megs. :D

Edited by Mi|enko, 02 January 2004 - 08:24 PM.

ovalprocess

ovalprocess

silicone lifeform

• Premium Members
  • 148 posts
Mi|enko,

if what you say is true, please send me your address so that i can send you my first born child. ive been trying to get someone to assist me in obtaining GGX pc for several weeks now, so, THANK YOU in advance.

can you send me a PM with the torrent link? i'll be home in a few short hours to being the download.

Mi|enko

Mi|enko

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
Lemme upload the torrent, then I'll post the link. Gimme like 5 minutes.

Mi|enko

Mi|enko

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
Click here.
Don't really have any webspace, so I just upped the torrent to DI so everybody could benefit. Just follow the link for the torrent.

ps. Admin, if you have a problem with my linking to DI, I do apologize....

ovalprocess

ovalprocess

silicone lifeform

• Premium Members
  • 148 posts
you are the best.

Mi|enko

Mi|enko

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
I'm dumb. lol. I made that rar, with all the BG music, but there's unpackers for the BGM. So I removed it, that way you can just unpack them from the file, and now the filesize is only 210 megs. lol. My bad. But that means you'll have it alot faster. Download the newer torrent at the same link as above. Make sure to run the "unpacker.bat" file. BTW. The new torrent is in place of the old one...

Edited by Mi|enko, 03 January 2004 - 02:16 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users