Who votes we ban BP, (.) (.), coinops combustion, Error404, whatever?

retro gamer

Who votes we ban BP, (.) (.), coinops combustion, Error404, whatever?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

To me it seems all is well. This is a Developer of ideas. Henceforth, expressing his worth. Give him his due. Allow for his eccentric behavior. Seems to me at least most peeps understand this. Free expression/freedom to the man.

GO forth BP!!!

Create, delve, expose, express, expand, go, go, go!

Thanks neo I appreciate it, but i have no idea what algarhythm you are programming in and what server you are using, can I at least have the IP?

An effective alga-rhythmic sentimental beat. An arcade reconstructive beautific beautification.

IP non-recognized. The computer says non!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm, what to do, what to do.

Lets be honest, BP and i are hardly best friends BUT !!!

I do believe he has just as much right to post his comments and opinions as anyone else does.

That kind of censorship was what a lot of forum users were moaning about,

so it now seems a little out of order now the boot is on the other foot, so to speak.

As long as things are kept sensible i do not believe BP should be banned, merely moderated like the rest of us.

Having said that, it really is up to us all to behave in a sensible manner (myself included).

Some comments and rantings on these boards over the last few yrs have been a disgrace.

Purposely flaming other emu authors in public was/is "OUT OF ORDER", Mr BP !

Taking others work and rebranding, without pernmission, is about as low as it gets.

Nuff said about that.

I eventually stayed away as the info and resources this forum gave me dissapeared.

Damn shame i say.

Apparently myself and others (no names need bringing up) were killing the scene and this forum,

so we decided to stay away and form our own xbox forum.

Funnily enough its a very healthy forum and the scene isnt dead at all, merely smaller but more hardcore.

Summise from that what you will, decide who was killing what, if you want.

The warning signs were there but no-one could see past the supposed 20,000 CoinOps hits a day, lol (sorry, i know i shouldn't laugh).

Anywho, i can rant for England but i won't, i say NO to BP's ban.

Live and let live. Lessons have been learn't. Let's move on.

lol what a joke I voted yes.... let the newbes run the show and burn the place to the ground......

I removed myself from staff by the way and would vote for my account to be removed or shut down like I did at xbox scene, as this place is full of people with no skills asking for you guys to tollerate me when it is me who cant tollerate you guys anymore....and believe me its not me that miss out on stuff

lol how predicable...ill continue on my hobby now

Edited by Error404

lol what a joke I voted yes.... let the newbes run the show and burn the place to the ground......

How are we going to burn it 404?

If you have something to say, please say it in the thread I posted, we do want to hear from you.

What more can I say? :lol:

I posted something on the staff forum emsley something you wont have access to....sorry you dont have any say there and its the best place for this stuff

it should end it for you though.... im actually thinking you will rise now and all will be well

PS from that thread it seems you allready think its burning to ground.....lol how predicable....also the scene is linked in many way killing one thing may lead to other things being effected just a thought :lol:

Edited by Error404

I posted something on the staff forum emsley something you wont have access to....sorry you dont have any say there and its the best place for this stuff

it should end it for you though.... im actually thinking you will rise now and all will be well

I did in the old days before i gave up my mod crown.

You remind me of a friend I had, now i don't talk to him anymore.

NEXT TROLL PLEASE.

I did in the old days before i gave up my mod crown.

You remind me of a friend I had, now i don't talk to him anymore.

NEXT TROLL PLEASE.

Sad