registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> Alright, who broke the blogs? - Suggestions Box [/feedback] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Alright, who broke the blogs?

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

Robert

Robert

Alchemist

• User Admin
  • 11,642 posts
Shoma mentioned to me that he couldn't add a new blog entry, so I tried it.

It will let you type away, blah blah, but when you go to save it, its all gone. The new entry doesn't appear.

Whoever broke it, OWN UP !!

Lucandrake

Lucandrake

Chill

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,059 posts
  • Interests:The internet is an interest.
Sorry, my literature broke it.

Shoma

Shoma

-+The Ballistic Bad Batter+- (Legendary)

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,587 posts
  • Interests:games, girls and.......poetry
*sniffles* Just when I was motivated to finish what I started....

ANd I forwarded the situation to the Admins/Owners...

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
Looking into it... please PM when stuff like this happens.. thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users