Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Favorite Guilty Gear character

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

nezumi

nezumi

Resident Linux Zealot

• Premium Members
  • 127 posts
  • Interests:Learning Linux/Apache/PHP/MySQL<br>Emulation<br>Computer Hardware<br>Historical European Swordsmanship
Click to view battle stats
Wait, it's possible to run Guilty Gear on PC? someone enlighten me, please! Is it via emulation or an actual software product? What about GGX2?

My fave char would either be Venom or Ky. Subject to change, I haven;t really played much.

Rag

Rag

Spoony Bard

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,933 posts
There is Guilty Gear X for PC, but the language is all messed up. Its still playable. Argh, while going through trying to save space, I deleted the.bin file for GGX, sorry :/ I'm sure you can still find it in other places though.

Gouken

Gouken

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 560 posts
  • Interests:Gaming; Computers; Technophile
Millia Rage.

I piss everyone off when I pick her. She's so quick and the combos are so high. I love it!

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
Lately, I've mainly been using Kuradobery Jam to kick ass against my friend lately. I'll have to see at the end of the week how I do when I go to the arcade

buttweasel

buttweasel

Beginner

• Members
  • 17 posts
Its all about Faust, no one takes him seriously where i live, so i pick him, and door-port around the screen until they are aggravated enough that their abilities suffer :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users