anione into magic the gathering

alexis

hi guys i was wondering if someone here plays magic cards

it is funny that you see people playing it and think these guys are freaks but once yo uplay it it is really addictive and can´t stopthinking about it lol

I used to play many years ago; I play the occasional YuGiOh game now; which suffers from the same stereotype that its all for kids but once you really play it youll see theres tons of strategy involved and its really fun

I used to get into Magic the Gathering. Then, I stopped because it just seems so helpless to buy at least 1 dollar a card that can be easily ripped in half :)

The addictiveness is cool, but it gets boring cause ur using the same deck and same strat over an over again :)

i don´t think so, there are zillions of strategies and it is very cool

too bad i am loking for some cards and can´t find them on my country :) and buying them from usa is almost impossible for the shippiing prices and stuff :)

i don´t think so, there are zillions of strategies and it is very cool

too bad i am loking for some cards and can´t find them on my country  :(  and buying them from usa is almost impossible for the shippiing prices and stuff  :(

that would be a good idea for a site. one where someone has made scans of all the cards for the game. a person would then just have to print em out on some glossy paper, cut em to size, and play. :)

back to the topic... i remember the poor, pathetic kids that would play this game when i was in school. before class, in the mornings, and during lunch break, you would see these kids sitting in a circle on the ground. they would get picked on constantly. it was sad. i myself played AD&D for a long time, but i never let anyone know about it. :)

bye the way, now i play star wars galaxies, for the pc, and it ROCKS!!! :D

omg my typing sicks lol

well back to the topic

yeah i kinda agree with you seems like many of the guys that play it are nerds or some kinda freaks, but i know many guys that play it and are cool, i myself am getting addicted,

i am even thinking of making some paints and submit a portfolio