Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

DC-X

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

zouzou_rocket

zouzou_rocket

Beginner

• Members
  • 16 posts
Click to view battle stats
Ok for all the people intrested in DC-X.
I think i have found where u can get it for 14.90 dollars.

Go to the link: www.lik-sang.com

Hope that will make me popular, :D

zouzou_rocket

Edited by zouzou_rocket, 28 February 2004 - 02:28 PM.

Shibathedog

Shibathedog

Dreamcast Lover

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 5,221 posts
hehe, yeah, ill have to buy it I guess

my main idea was to get it without paying, theres something about paying for something that isnt really a game, for the same price as a game, that seems stupid, but i guess there is no choice

wetsprocket

wetsprocket

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
If you put "import Dreamcast" into eBay you should find a guy selling something called "Nipponese Nightmare". I just got it and it is actually the DC Import Enabler program so if you want something on a GD-ROM that will play imports (but not burns) then this is the way to go. It really works. No I am NOT the guy selling it :P

cOcO!

cOcO!

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 3 posts
I've just uploaded an image of DC-X Game Import Adapter (yes, the commercial version)

READ THE NFO CAREFULLY BEFORE BURNING

-Links removed-

password:

http://snesorama.us - Upped by cOcO!

Enjoy dudes :)

The-Ice-Man

The-Ice-Man

King of the snowmen

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 1,179 posts
  • Interests:PC, Xbox, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, Saturn, Mega Drive, Mega CD, SNES, Master System, Game Gear, Star Trek, Star Wars, Aliens, most other Sci Fi, comedy, theatre, acting, writing, computing, game modding.
Pretty sure those links will get taken down if it's commercial software. I use the Xploder cheat disc to get imports running on my Dreamcast. A real one, which I bought years ago.

cOcO!

cOcO!

Newbie Poster

• Members+
  • 3 posts
Well, it IS commercial software, but i put the links because of IKARUGA being posted some pages back... and it IS a commercial game... meh, c-ya peeps, no place for me here.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users