No$GBA Compatibility List

Devia Eleven

LEGEND OF ZELDA PHANTOM HOURGLASS (Mugen no Sunadokei) (J) Flash 256 -Slow intro-no noticable glitches

However i couldnt go far b/c i cant understand Japanesse-Cant wait to get it for the ds in english

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok i have started on pokemon diamond. i have some doubts though. what is the purpose of setting the emulation to run at a higher speed? like real time, or double speed, or mhz diaster 10%. what do the different speeds do. i dont really see much of a difference.

is there anyway to speed up the ingame time? would the emulation speed do the trick? like speed up the time needed for the ingame day to pass faster?

thanks.

Edited by colloner

• 2 weeks later...

ok just started digimon i will post me results as soon as i get to a place where i can actually save xD shame that there is 10 min's of talking xD anyhoos i will try an in game save asap and then reply (well edit) thanks for the help i have been trying to sort this out for a long time >.<

________________________________________________________________________________

edit:

ok i still cant seem to save below is a screen of my setup and teh error msg any ideas?

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q24/ada...nd/untitled.jpg

Edited by Gatts4403

ok just started digimon i will post me results as soon as i get to a place where i can actually save xD shame that there is 10 min's of talking xD anyhoos i will try an in game save asap and then reply (well edit) thanks for the help i have been trying to sort this out for a long time >.<

________________________________________________________________________________

edit:

ok i still cant seem to save below is a screen of my setup and teh error msg any ideas?

http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q24/ada...nd/untitled.jpg

Change the emulator's save type.

what 2? everyone said 64 eprom butit not working for me :S

Try different ones until you find something that works, I guess. :shootem:

humm so cant see any problem with my setup then? damn! well i'm about to get up to the point where i can save gain so i hope that it works now :shootem:

wohooooo IT WORKS!!!!! >.< i was such a noob and now i'm a happy panda xD dunno i i will be to active on the forums but u will see me lurking on other members to get my lvl up xD may make teh odd post now and again and thanks alot all for the help cya around

just a question. how do i save with NDS no$GBA? i was playing with digimon world and tried to save when i received a ingame error message. thanks.

You need to save it like how you save the game in a real DS. Don't use the save and load snapshot since it's not working yet.

Transformers Decepticons And Autobots Works Perfectly on NO$GBA