Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Any Funny Arcade Experiences?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
Click to view battle stats
I have a few once I think of them.

I was watching this guy play some pinball game called Martian invasion or whatever (It's a token/quarter eater). Everytime he lost a ball, he swore. The part I liked was when it said, "Game Over", He slammed his Hand into the pinball machine (Not breaking it) and yelled out a swear and walk away haha :wink:

Alpha

Alpha

Your Ayatollah of Rock N' Rolla!

• Admin
  • 7,450 posts
  • Interests:Face to face interaction, women, and some old games.
I once went to one of these rich stores back in the downtown where I live. I noticed they had the rare Austin Powers 2 pinball machine. It would have to be the most funniest pinball machine I have ever seen. Whenever the ball hit more and more areas for more points, you would here FAT BASTARD say, "Ahh my fat belly!" :wink: Or you would hear a monstrous flatulation from him whever the ball would go out. Its a must see and and must play pinball machine. :D

SWAMP_THING

SWAMP_THING

been at this fun fair too long

• Premium Members
  • 389 posts
  • Interests:sitting down and sometimes going outside
i wanted to play the four player simpsons game and this kid was on it i asked if i could play with him and he said no and his mum told me to go away. then a giant punk with a green mochian ask politely if he could play as well and the kids mum got him thrown out the arcade! the kid was about the same age as me at the time (11) and every time he died he cleared the continue countdown off the screen and THEN PUT THIS MONEY IN!

ME!

ME!

I Hate You

• Premium Members
  • 946 posts
  • Interests:Don't ask! I dont want to freak you out.
mine would have to be skipping school with some friends and heading off to the arcade. we would spend the whole entire day there. most of the time we would either smoke a fatty or drop some acid then go play killer instinct, mortal kombat, or some other kind of fighter. you guys ever play killer instinct on acid? definately good times to be had. :lol: especially when your buddies are the ones playing and you get to sit back and watch them freak out. :twisted: :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users