[1/21/05] Shaman King Master of Spirits

title3ou.png

Game: Shaman King Masters of Spirits (MoS)

System: Game Boy Advance

Emulators: Visual Boy Advance

A RPG + Hack n Slash game of a Japanese anime Shaman King. MoS is mainly a hack n slash game which you play as the

shaman Yoh. The quest is to stop a person by the name of Magister to revive the evil Shaman King, Mephias. In MoS, you

start the game with an wooden sword. Unlike other RPG, you can't choose the weapon to use. A better sword will force

you to use it. The best part of the game is that different weapons and different Spirits will give different attacks. Equiping

different Spirts together give the same effect, but unlocks different attack.

Controls: 6. As it is a GBA game, there is no much buttons for you use. So, it's is quite troublesome having to change decks

often.

Gameplay: 10. It's great a nice combination of RPG and Hack n Slash. It makes the game special.

Graphics: 8. Nice 2D graphics, very clear, but still loses to games like Megaman Battle Network.

Sound: 5. Not much nice music. Some attacks are spoken but not all.

Overall Score: (6+10+8+5)/4 = 7.25

Grade: A. Due to the great gameplay.

Overall I give this game a thumbs up. It's very nicely done, and rich storyline. You don't have to watch the anime or read the

manga to understand the game.

that game gets boring fast so i stopped playing it after i get it done 75% cuz it seems to be very long