Login to Account Create an Account
View other files from this member
Download HDNes (2014/09/30)
Hi, I recently resumed working on my emulator and now I think I have enough to show. The gimmick of the emulator is the ability to display custom true colour tiles at up to 4x resolution.
BombSweeper is used as an example and a simple 2x graphics pack is included in the files which replace the number tiles. You need to download and put BombSweeper.nes inside the rom folder. You can play around with the png files inside the BombSweeper folder and see the results. The emulator is still in early stage and so lacks many standard features. Please read the readme for the limitations before using it. Feel free to comment and please let me know if you have trouble running the emulator on your machine.
What's New in Version (2014/09/30) (See full changelog)
- 1-2-2014: 1. Added "additional conditions" to the audio pack.
- 1-2-2014: 2. Replace the readme file with a more in-depth version in pdf format.
- 1-2-2014: 3. Fixed save state for various mappers.
- 10-3-2014: 1. Added mapper 7, 9 and 10.
- 10-3-2014: 2. Change the rendering from scanline based to tile based.
- 10-3-2014: 3. Fixed the initial tab page which was changed by mistake in the last update.
- 5-4-2014: 1. Fixed a bug with overlapping sprites introduced in the last update.
- 5-4-2014: 2. Show the image file name instead of image id in the dropdown box and changed the size of some GUI components.
- 5-4-2014: 3. Added a button for removing an image from the graphics pack.
- 5-4-2014: 4. Added a button for optimizing the number of screen shots by removing redundant ones.
- 5-4-2014: 5. CHR RAM games will now use the tile pattern in addition with the colour palette when comparing. So now we can make graphics for CHR RAM games which modifies the tile patterns.
- 9-30-2014: 1. Added a small speed fix to the render engine.
- 65 Total Files
- 53 Total Categories
- 5 Total Authors
- 313,080 Total Downloads
- HBMAME Latest File
- Robert Latest Submitter
0 user(s) are online (in the past 30 minutes)
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users