Mame game list

I'm not sure if you're asking what fighters you're missing or what beat-em-ups you're missing. Since there are a gajillion beat-em-ups, I'll just point out a couple decent fighters.:

Asura Blade (very, very pretty)

Rabbit (not perfectly emulated, but fun enough.)

Astra Super Stars (isn't emulated well yet, but it will be)

Also, I know that MAME doesn't really *need* to overlap perfectly with the Neo, but any list of fighting games needs to mention Waku Waku 7. :(

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waku Waku 7 is not working with this emulator, neither is AOF 3 and Last Blade 1.

Which means that james pulled the plug on the Neo-Geo support or then you've just screwed something up.

I'm not sure if you're asking what fighters you're missing or what beat-em-ups you're missing. Since there are a gajillion beat-em-ups, I'll just point out a couple decent fighters.:

Asura Blade (very, very pretty)

Rabbit (not perfectly emulated, but fun enough.)

Astra Super Stars (isn't emulated well yet, but it will be)

Also, I know that MAME doesn't really *need* to overlap perfectly with the Neo, but any list of fighting games needs to mention Waku Waku 7. :(

I mean all fighters. Not just versus, so that includs walk along fighters too.

From the top of my head (and the NRx list):

Tekken 2, Primal Rage, the Dungeons and Dragons beat-em-ups, Golden Axe 2, Kabuki Klash, Alien vs. Predator, Breakers and Breakers Revenge, Galaxy Fight, Karnov's Revenge, most of the Samurai Showdowns, Mutation Nation, all the World Heroes, Spider-Man (the old school one w/ black cat).

From the top of my head (and the NRx list):

Tekken 2, Primal Rage, the Dungeons and Dragons beat-em-ups, Golden Axe 2, Kabuki Klash, Alien vs. Predator, Breakers and Breakers Revenge, Galaxy Fight, Karnov's Revenge, most of the Samurai Showdowns, Mutation Nation, all the World Heroes, Spider-Man (the old school one w/ black cat).

Ok thanks I'll get right to it.