DreamCastLover READ IMPORTANT.........

XXLEnigma

DreamCastLover I know you said you were gone for good but if somehow you just dropped by to read the board for one last time or something please get in touch with me dude, I GOT SOME VERY, VERY INTRESTING STUFF TO LET YOU KNOW :thumbsu:, K thanks dude, hope to hear from you soon.

As one returns one leaves.

No im not leaving....i have just moved house and i am trying to get on my feet so my appearances at the emulforums will be limited.

however im glad to see D C LUUUVAAA!!! Back full stop.

When i return i wil hopefully have begun some more work on my site [yeah yeah i know its getting old]

but hey you sort yourself out the rest will follow so if anyone has been mailing me[i doubt it heh] im not been ignorant i just cant check.

Any way this thread was for dc lover and once again welcome back. :oops::D

Well looky. I decided to come back :wink:

thats great news. :D i was said at first to hear that you had gone. losing a member like you would be a great loss indeed. :oops:

As one returns one leaves.  

No im not leaving....i have just moved house and i am trying to get on my feet so my appearances at the emulforums will be limited.

thats really too bad. :D i hope you get everything squared away alright and can return on a regular basis once more. :D