ASUS K8V SE Deluxe problems....

During POST, I get the error "No drive attached to the fastrak controller,the BIOS is not installed" and keeps repeating, I know its only a warning, but I dont know how to take it off....

Checked all over the bios in order to fix it, but with no luck!!! I've checked online and da asus site, but it does really explain what to do...

I think I need some drivers in order to fix this...well i know a couple of you got this mobo...soo please helpp!!!

Specs

Asus K8v SE Deluxe Mobo

AMd 64 3200+

Corsair 1Gb 512x2 Value Select

Western digital 160 IDE HD

Edited by Xx1LLMAT1CxX

Uh...I'll see if I can help out even though I don't have this mobo.

Go here and download the latest bios and install it: http://www.asus.com/support/download/item....Deluxe&Type=All

Also, scroll down and get this: 378ata_100104528.zip

I'm assuming you aren't using your drives in RAID mode, just in normal ATA, is that correct?

In Windows, go to My Computer and right click on the Disk Drive and click Format. In Format Options at the bottom choose Create an MS-DOS Startup Disk. Then copy the bios files onto that disk and then boot up with that floppy and use the flasher to do it.

getting no response from the anadtech forums :D...well i found out that the error that I got is only warning that there is no drive connected to the pri_raid which is the fastrak controller....but when I disable the fastrak controller....the warning goes away but now POST keeps repeating w/o the warning....I also read somewhere else that I could use the fastrak controller as my primary IDE controller by changing the fastrak RAID option in Fastrak IDE in the bios....during POST it searches the drive in the fastrak controller and it finds the drive and it gives me a DISK READ ERROR.....man flockk asus!! :huh::D anyone else willing to help? ;)