Worms 3D Launcher/exe problem

I just downloaded Worms 3D for the PC with a No CD crack and I can't get the exe to recognise the commands I put in the launcher window. In the launcher, you can input various 'advanced' commands such as telling the game to run in full screen, a certain resolution, Inverted controls etc etc. But the problem is, the exe runs in default settings no matter what I put in, the biggest problem being that it is always windowed and can't run in full screen.

Has anyone had the same problem or does anyone know what may be wrong? Thanks.

Hm...I've never played this game before but have you tried the good ol' ALT+ENTER?

Also, go into the Worms 3D directory and see if there is a.cfg file or something like that. Those usually have commands to do that in there.

Alt and enter doesnt work and there isnt a config file. The way this game works is stupid. Uneccessary advanced controls is a bit crazy. They seem to think typing code in before launching is preferable to an options screen with graphic tweaks.

I tried a different Crack and this one came with a dll, I replaced this new dll with the new one (in the worms3d directory) and it didn't change anything as far as I can see. Any more ideas anyone? :blink:

I haven't had this problem with Worms 3D, but I do have this problem with NHL 2003 (I think 2k4 and 2k5 are CRAP btw)

Are you running an ATi graphics card with Catalyst 4.9 drivers? I just installed em a short time ago, and I'd never had problems before with games starting out running in a window when they shouldn't. Methinks theres a slight issue with the newest Catalyst's.

Maybe, but I think it might be just how the crack doesnt recognise what I input in the launcher. It's daft how it works.

I figured it out. The exe has to go inside a folder named "bin", and the launcher stays in the worms 3d directory. There was a read-me inside the crack folder in Italian, I tried to figure out what it was saying and I read that it said exe and bin in the same sentence so I tried it and it worked.

So if anyone else has the same problem, do as I did. :thumbsup1: