Ryuken

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think i'm gonna get this 1 instead

CHAINTECH "SKT600" KT600 Chipset Motherboard for AMD Socket A CPU -RETAIL

cuz it surporrts SATA and it has 3 ram slots

damn it, my mom won't loan me some money!! so now i'll have to wait a lil bit or reason with her, so i was thinking sould i wait. i heard that the price of AthlonXp will rise sonn becuz of Athlon64 and Sempron so does that mean their price will drop and AthlonXp's price will rise??? and i read that DDR ram's price will not drop soon becuz no1's buying DDR2 ram. so do u guys suggest me to wait or ask my mom to loan me money, by the way i'm 14 and i can't get a job. i'm using my Birthday money

Athlon XP prices will not go up. When new processors come on the market, they cut the prices of what is already out there. I've never seen it raised before. And you're right about DDR, I don't think those prices are going to drop anytime soon.

But your best bet is to wait and see how things progress then.

Athlon XP prices will not go up. When new processors come on the market, they cut the prices of what is already out there. I've never seen it raised before. And you're right about DDR, I don't think those prices are going to drop anytime soon.

But your best bet is to wait and see how things progress then.

thx, ur the man, another question, since i'm waiting to c what will happend should i get a samsung 120gb sata harddrivelink

do i need SATA cuz this other samsung cost $88 and it has 160gb but it's ata133 any big difference?iif not then i'm gettin the 160gb HDD

cuz i wanna buy something before i waste my money on stupid crap and it's only $85

Edited by Ryuken

Yeah, you can get that. The price probably won't go much lower for a while. But make sure you search lots of sites to get the best price.

Go to www.outpost.com because they seem to always rebates and crap. I bought a 250 gb hdd for $130 there.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

Yeah, you can get that. The price probably won't go much lower for a while. But make sure you search lots of sites to get the best price.

Go to www.outpost.com because they seem to always rebates and crap. I bought a 250 gb hdd for $130 there.

thx for the link i'm sure it's trustable cuz it came from u but i don't like online rebate and 250gb for 130??? that's just crazy

Edited by Ryuken

did any of 1 suffer the problems i'having when u were trying to build a computer?? cuz i'm going CRAZY right now!! maybe i should stop surfing on newegg everyday cuz it's making me want to buy stuff