GBA Flash Linkers

Daeval

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, in computer terms.... 8 Bit is equals 1 Megabyte.... So..... in case of 1 GigaBit of data (1028 Probably)...... In megabytes it's 128MB..... It's not that bad.... You can fit like 4 huge GBA games. Those 256 Megabit ones.......

Nah I Dun Think Its 128mb Cuz There Are 128Mb Carts.

Well, in computer terms.... 8 Bit is equals 1 Megabyte.... So..... in case of 1 GigaBit of data (1028 Probably)...... In megabytes it's 128MB..... It's not that bad.... You can fit like 4 huge GBA games. Those 256 Megabit ones.......

They're 128 megaBITS, not bytes, at least as far as I know. They're considerably smaller.

They're 128 megaBITS, not bytes, at least as far as I know. They're considerably smaller.

Cart sizes are always measured in megabits, not bytes.

Edited by Agozer

• 4 weeks later...

i'm using a flash2advance 256Mb myself, works great :)

the flashcard has a default 'bootloader' on it that allows you to select games.

I'm using pogoshell tho, it's just awesome to play nes/master system/gg roms on my flashcard :(

Without pogoshell i can flash 2 * 16,0 MB (16.777.216 bytes) on it, so i usualy just flash one big and some smaller (4/:) games on it and fill the rest with nes/ms/gg roms :lol:

I have to say it's worth every euro i spent on it! :)

(bought it 2 years ago)

edit: eek just noticed this thread is kinda old, sorry :(

Edited by xeno