Props to Sega for this nDS Launch title

Wizard

I'm on a roll today aren't I?

MAD PROPS TO SEGA.

Seriously, mad props for bring over a friking dating sim as a launch title.

Anyways Source for anything I find within the next 24 hours on the nDS is from Penny-Arcade's (suprisingly realible and non-fanboyish) fourm.

Just another note:

I Troll The Intarweb.

K`dash Posted Today, 05:48 PM

QUOTE(BIGWORM @ Oct 6 2004, 04:45 PM)

At this specific point, PSP > nDS natively.

Haven't heard eh? Sega is considering of bring it to PSP also.

Howzat going to work? you can't blow on a PSP or tap its screen... the two ports would be two completely different games.

K`dash Posted Today, 05:48 PM

QUOTE(BIGWORM @ Oct 6 2004, 04:45 PM)

At this specific point, PSP > nDS natively.

Haven't heard eh? Sega is considering of bring it to PSP also.

Howzat going to work? you can't blow on a PSP or tap its screen... the two ports would be two completely different games.

WHo knows, it's friking sega were talking about. I thought you'd see a dating sim by Nintendo, not by sega. Anyways, those handful of Dojin(i.e. fan-made anything games practically. Particurally dating sims with no pronographic content) games they still let publish for the dreamcast must of had an effect on Sega. "HEY! MAYBE WE CAN DO THIS TOO!"

And holy crap they did.

Particurally dating sims with no pronographic content) games they still let publish for the dreamcast must of had an effect on Sega. "HEY! MAYBE WE CAN DO THIS TOO!"

perhaps, but Sega already has experience in dating sims (Roommania #202 by the Wave Master studio- Japan DC only). I think this is really more of a 'tech demo' to show off the DS's new features - much in the same way Nintendo used the original F-Zero to tech demo Mode 7.

What i want is a PSP port of SegaGaGa. ;) that would rock, and it's a shame it was never released outside of japan.

edit -makes more sense

Edited by darkmage479