Desperately looking for castlevania sotn

JSN723

Hmm.. i seem to be hated on the emuforums.com place, and i just made an account there.. people are angry at me for asking how to configure my SOTN to the correct speed... so yeah... theyre like flaming me when im simply asking for help.. so im gonna ask here now :( Umm.. well.. here are my computer specs

2.1 Ghz

640 MB RAM

some crappy integrated 16-32 MB video card (forget which)

Im running it in 640X480 resolution, but the sound kinda crackles sometimes, and if im using Petes D3D driver, it goes too fast, and if i use the OpenGL it goes too fast, and if i use the DX6 one, it goes too slow. I have the FPS Limit at 80 on the D3D driver... anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in adv ance

hey... actually.. kinda random question about it... it seems like it wont input the spell commands like soul steal.. its like crazy difficult to do it and i only get it to come out very rarely... i had no trouble with it on console.. but yeah... is it the emulator? is there any way to fix this?

hey... actually.. kinda random question about it... it seems like it wont input the spell commands like soul steal.. its like crazy difficult to do it and i only get it to come out very rarely... i had no trouble with it on console.. but yeah... is it the emulator? is there any way to fix this?
Castlevania Symphony of the Night: 100% Perfect Use P.E.Op.S. SoftGPU plugin or use Pete's D3D but use 800X600 resolution to get correct speed.

It's seems to be working fine apart from that speed issue that can be remedied. Maybe it's your controller plugin?