best Video game projectile

KyokugenKiss

whats your fav "fireball"  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Neko-Arc's lasers....

nyanya!

Oh yes. Neco-Arc r0x0rs my b0x0rs. Awesomeness.

God I love those sound effects. :(

Hmm i haven't unlocked her. Maybe is awesome but i prefer Warcueid's blood circle. That girl's really insane.

If I'm not mistaken, you can't ulock Neko-Arc in any other way that using an unlocker patch. I could be wrong though.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Neko-Arc's lasers....

nyanya!

God I love those sound effects. :(

Hmm i haven't unlocked her. Maybe is awesome but i prefer Warcueid's blood circle. That girl's really insane.

If I'm not mistaken, you can't ulock Neko-Arc in any other way that using an unlocker patch. I could be wrong though.

I have used it but i have unlocked only normal bonus characters. Maybe i have to do something else. O_o

SNK, you love the word 'daft' don't you? :(

Didn't even realise I was typing that word again. A lot of things are daft though. :D

Neko-Arc's lasers....

nyanya!

God I love those sound effects. :P

I have used it but i have unlocked only normal bonus characters. Maybe i have to do something else. O_o

What "normal bonus characters"? I'm playing Re-ACT and so far I haven't unlocked anything.

Edited by Agozer

Neko-Arc's lasers....

nyanya!

What "normal bonus characters"? I'm playing Re-ACT and so far I haven't unlocked anything.

You can't unlock Neko-Arc, Aoko and White Len.

You need the unlocker patch, but if your running the 1.0005 or higher, the unlocker patch doesn't work.

Neko-Arc's lasers....

nyanya!

You can't unlock Neko-Arc, Aoko and White Len.

You need the unlocker patch, but if your running the 1.0005 or higher, the unlocker patch doesn't work.

Yeah, I figured as much. I do have the unlocker patch, but the game doesn't unlock jack squat without it.