Burning Gradius V

BoomBa_GoosE

so everyone, im in need of help here.

ive downloaded Gradius V from suprnova and it came in a RAR.

inside the rar, are 3 files, BIN file, CUE file and tlf console msinfo document. i can usually burn games fine. like last week, i burnt guilty gear isuka and i got it from suprnova and it worked fine...apparently, Gradius V wasnt much help...so anyone got any clue on how i should burn this?

i use the latest nero, burned it into a dvd...and i use swap magic for my ps2...so yes, thank u in advance... :D

EDIT:

o gosh, im sorri, i shouldve put this in the ps2 section..by all means move this if u like.. :P

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

as odd as it is thats the topic is here, easy answer is you should've read the nfo as it says its a CD game not a DVD game  :(

well yeah i know that. i thought it meant like it could fit on a cd. and i used a cd to burn it but it didnt work. so i used dvd since im usin a swap magic dvd converter but that didnt work as well....ahhh screw it...thanks guys

• 2 weeks later...
so everyone, im in need of help here.

ive downloaded Gradius V from suprnova and it came in a RAR.

inside the rar, are 3 files, BIN file, CUE file and tlf console msinfo document. i can usually burn games fine. like last week, i burnt guilty gear isuka and i got it from suprnova and it worked fine...apparently, Gradius V wasnt much help...so anyone got any clue on how i should burn this?

i use the latest nero, burned it into a dvd...and i use swap magic for my ps2...so yes, thank u in advance... :D

EDIT:

o gosh, im sorri, i shouldve put this in the ps2 section..by all means move this if u like..  :blink:

Hi everybody! Am new to this forum also dont judge too hardly my primitive english... :rolleyes:

I had the same problem with this damned.bin but found a solution listed below :P

1. Open ur.bin with isobuster or winsiso, then extract all files & folders to ur HD.

2. Launch Discjuggler (i used 4.1), choose new project.

3. Drag & drop the extracted files & folders in discjuggler window.

4. Let the predetermined settings as well (mode 2 cd-xa, 4x) and burn.

5. Put ur backup into ps2 disc tray and enjoy! :afro:

The Update ;)